Glass magnet

I have another easy teacher appreciation gift to share with you today. This is probably my favorite of the teacher appreciation gifts I have been . Find and save ideas about Glass magnets on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas.

Glitter glue, Simple pl and Magnets. Remember to rate, comment and subscribe! The supplies I used (magnets not pictured).


Place your glass marble over an image you like, outline it with your pen and then cut out the image.

Learn how to make glass magnets and professional packaging for them. This article includes supply lists and step by step directions with . I'm kind of on a magnet kick right now. I found a bag of of these glass gems at the Dollar Tree for, yes, $1. Step by step tutorial for making glass marble magnets.


Searching for the perfect glass magnet items? Shop at Etsy to find unique and handmade glass magnet related items directly from our sellers.

Comments

Popular Posts