Mac strobe cream how to use

I love a dewy skin like finish so I like to use this all over . I mix Strobe Liquid in with my primer and foundation. If I need a little extra dewiness (is that how you spell it?!), I wipe a little across the top of my .

NEW TREND: STROBING - USING MAC STROBE. It's no secret that if your goal is to have that dewy, moisturized glow, you reach for a bottle of MAC Cosmetics' strobe cream. But for DRY skin girls it is a GREAT product to use.


I feel like I'm doing my skin goo every time I apply it.

It turns skin from dull to bright in seconds. It can be used alone if you're having a . Den ultimate hurtigfikseren for huden nå i nyanser av rosa (original), fersken, sølv, rød og gull. Fylt med effektive plantestoffer, løfter den . I use Prolong wear concealer for my under eye coverage.

Comments

Popular Posts